By Academic Press
Advances in Agronomy is still well-known as a number one reference and a prime resource for the newest examine in agronomy. As regularly, the themes lined are diversified and exemplary of the myriad of subject material handled by means of this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top influence issue between serial courses in agriculture
- Presents well timed studies on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing acceptance for excellence within the field
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 112 PDF
Similar ecology books
One of many relevant study subject matters in ecology is comparing the level to which organic richness is critical to maintain the Earth's method and the functioning of person ecosystems. during this quantity, for the 1st time, the connection among biodiversity and environment procedures in forests is carefully explored.
This can be a publication concerning the clinical procedure and the way we use it on facts in ecology. we'll find out how to plan for facts assortment, tips to gather info, tips on how to examine information and at last the right way to current the implications. The publication makes use of Microsoft Excel and the robust Open resource R application to hold out info dealing with in addition to generating graphs.
Retaining residing typical assets is an introductory textbook for college kids of conservation biology and source administration. It offers the ancient and conceptual contexts of 3 seminal ways to the administration of residing usual assets: utilitarian administration for harvest of featured species and keep an eye on of undesirable species, defense and recovery of populations and habitats to keep up biodiversity, and administration of advanced ecosystems to maintain either productiveness and biodiversity.
This booklet encompasses the physique of accessible medical info at the notothenioid fish Pleuragramma antarctica typically often called Antarctic silverfish. This plankton-feeder of the intermediate trophic point is the main plentiful fish within the coastal areas of excessive Antarctica, and performs a pivotal ecological position because the major prey of best predators like seals, penguins, whales and Antarctic toothfish.
- Biogeochemistry: An Analysis of Global Change
- Stochastic Population Models: A Compartmental Perspective (Lecture Notes in Statistics)
- The Historical Ecology Handbook: A Restorationist's Guide to Reference Ecosystems (The Science and Practice of Ecological Restoration Series)
- Herpetology: An Introductory Biology of Amphibians and Reptiles
- The Boreal Ecosystem (Physiological Ecology)
- Tagging and Tracking of Marine Animals with Electronic Devices: 9 (Reviews: Methods and Technologies in Fish Biology and Fisheries)
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 112
Advances in Agronomy: 112 by Academic Press